To create a group in NBCU Screeners, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Users & Groups tab and open the Group Management screen
- Click the Create Group icon
- Enter a name for your group and optional description
- You will be automatically set as a group manager after saving the group
- Add existing NBCUScreeners accounts to the group by typing their email addresses into the lookup field and selecting them from the drop-down. If the user's name does not appear, you will need to create an account for that user via the User Management screen.
*You can only manage the users that are within a group that you’re the Group Manager for. Once you are the Group Manager, you can assign additional group managers by clicking the checkbox in the Group Manager column.
**To remove a user from a group, simply click the "x" next to their name.