Note: For best results, we recommend using the following dimensions for thumbnails containing key art 824X543 and under 2mb in total file size.
To update a thumbnail (images that appear in the Viewer), complete the steps below:
- Log into https://airship.nbcuscreeners.com
- Navigate to the Media Management screen and go to folder and/or file you wish to update the thumbnail for
- Select from one of the options in the Thumbnail section
- Upload from your Computer allows you to browse your computer to choose an image. If possible, use the series logo as the thumbnail. Accepted file types: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png
- Pick a Frame from the Video to be shown all the generated frame images from the video (one per second), or 'Pick a Page from the Document' to be shown all the pages in the document. Scroll to the right, pick a frame or a page, and tap Ok.
4. Your selected image will now be the thumbnail in the viewer