You can download content for offline viewing using the NBCU Screeners iPhone/iPad app. Just do the following after logging in:
- Tap the blue download icon
- Progress bar will show percent of download complete
- You may cancel or remove the download by tapping the trash can icon.
To ensure uninterrupted downloading, make sure you do the following:
- Keep the app running in the foreground (this prevents your device from auto-locking, which pauses downloads)
- Connect to a WIFI network
- Plug in your device or make sure you have enough battery