If you are having buffering issues during playback using NBCU Screeners on your mobile device, please try the following troubleshooting steps. To do this, you need to exit our web environment, submit the log and re-enter our web environment.
- Click on the top-right Settings gear
- Long-click, again, on the Settings gear
- Click on Exit Application
- Check your internet connection using one of the following two ways.
- Restart your device.
- Ensure your app is up to date. If not, please update in the App Store.
Still having issues? Please send us logs so our engineering team can help troubleshoot and isolate the problem. Please follow these instructions:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Go to Settings in the bottom-right
- Tap More
- Tap Log
- Tap the Share icon in the top-right corner
- Let our support team know you sent the logs by submitting a request. Please note the network, show, and episode you were having issues with.